Gas Shipping North America 9–10 September 2014 | Houston, USA
Join Karatzas Marine Advisors & Co. in Houston for the only conference dedicated to LNG and LPG shipping in North America.
Gain insight into gas trading dynamics, export developments and opportunities to maximize the LNG and LPG carrier fleet.
Highlights for 2014:
– Hear what Asian buyers expect from future U.S. gas exports
– Understand how the Panama Canal expansion will impact gas trade routes and gas carrier operations
– Analyze how U.S. LNG and LPG infrastructure developments will impact the global gas fleet and charter party rates
– Explore opportunities to utilize gas carriers in floating gas and small scale LNG operations
– Assess how to employ the latest technical developments to operate an efficient and cost effective gas carrier fleet
Expert speakers include: Manuel Benitez, Panama Canal Authority, Dr. Paul (Boyoung) Kim, Kogas America, Ed Carr, Mitsui O.S.K Bulk Shipping (USA), Michael Kumar, Morgan Stanley, Basil Karatzas, Karatzas Marine Advisors & Co.
To receive a $100 discount, Quote VIP code: FKT2749KMWL.
For more information, please visit: http://www.informamaritimeevents.com/FKT2749KMWL
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Access to this blog signifies the reader’s irrevocable acceptance of this disclaimer. No part of this blog can be reproduced by any means and under any circumstances, whatsoever, in whole or in part, without proper attribution or the consent of the copyright and trademark holders of this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information here within has been received from sources believed to be reliable and such information is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing, no warranties or assurances whatsoever are made in reference to accuracy or completeness of said information, and no liability whatsoever will be accepted for taking or failing to take any action upon any information contained in any part of this website. Thank you for the consideration.